Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City

I attended the movie opening night and it was fabulous. I was a little nervous because it had been getting mixed reviews but who listens to reviews. Reviewers hate everything. Anyway go see it ASAP it is totally worth it. I love those girls!

As for my dating life, I have a coffee date tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. We have been talking about a week and a half so this is perfect timing. Why waste time if it isn't going to go anywhere. So I will definitely let you know how it goes.

I walked in a 5K morning and it was suppose to be a walk. Why did people bust out running? It really annoyed it. A fun walk is a WALK! Do the run portion if you want to run. So I had to bust out the power walk because I did not want to be last. It felt good once we finished. I need to workout more...