Sunday, June 15, 2008

STRESSED!!

I am just praying that I make it through this week. I thought my schedule/workload was lighter during the summer months? Not the case. I am running around just as much as I do during the school year. Not to mention that I am dating, therefore I have to fit so much more in with no extra time.

On a happy note I went to see BANZAI UNDERGROUND last night. A fabulous cover band. Theye are so good and had a nice crowd last night in Old Town. Good times. I try so hard to enjoy myself however, in the back of my head i'm thinking I should be home doing homework. Maybe i'll bring that up in counseling this week.

I took two Pilates workshops yesterday that were much needed. It gave me the boost to get back to studying but I have to make it through my grantwriting course 1st. Two more weeks and I can breathe. I can do it! I can do it!